These are found at the Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Park (國立中正紀念堂) close to the Presidential Palace. A quirky attempt for trash bins to blend in.
Bird owners cover the cages and hang them on branches in the local parks. As of the time this picture was taken, more than just the birds being concealed, what’s hidden to me is the purpose of this practice.
Some things are better seen from another angle. I felt that taking the picture of the play pen at ground level was too prosaic so I climbed the hill right behind it to see if there’d be a more interesting angle.
Side note: FrizzText gave me the idea to post something for this weekly challenge. You can find him at flickrcomments.wordpress.com.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo challenge:Hidden (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- The Peek-A-Boo Frog (privatemixture.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Hidden (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- See Behind the Masks: Weekly Photo Challenge (Hidden) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (ichoosehappynow.wordpress.com)