Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder
As the rest of the kids his age were running around or driving their respective parents mad, my godson-nephew sat quietly eating his brownie. Taken on Christmas day in 2009 during the annual family reunion, I’d spotted him in this pseudo-trance wondering what he was wondering about.
I met my father’s dog, Lars (I prefer to call him Lars Boom after one famous cyclist), during my trip back home in 2010. We had stopped by Jollibee (a famous fast food chain in the Philippines) from the airport to grab some burgers and had decided to get Lars some ice cream. Look how curious he is.
Dogs never seem to run out of curiosity, I believe. Another example is this young husky I met at the park today. He was probably looking for a place to dispose his intestinal or bladder baggage.
Man-made works of art can also be a source of fascination. Adding an awesome sight to an otherwise drab transit location is this stained glass ceiling at the train station in Kaohsiung (Southern Taiwan).
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo challenge: Wonder (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder (dailypost.wordpress.com)