Weekly Photo Challenge: Between
Lemuel, a friend of mine from high school and an environmental scientist/engineer, shared (albeit just to make me envious of the fact that he went back to Cebu) some recent pictures of his diving expedition, specifically this close encounter with a whale shark.
In keeping with this week’s photo challenge – water fills the space between him and this magnificent creature.
These photos are all courtesy of Mr. Cabahug, are posted with his permission and were taken somewhere in the surrounding waters of Cebu. Lemuel’s Flickr page is here if you’re interested in seeing more pictures of his travels.
Quick Update (12/28/2011): You may click on the photos for a larger view.
More amazing interpretations of this week’s challenge:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (implicado.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (jessejacaphotography.wordpress.com)